Employers should take into consideration that these replacement plans are not only insurance against the employee's unlikely underperformance, but also as protection from future unexpected circumstances that may cause the employee to resign for reasons not necessarily under his/her control (e.g., accident, illness, family tragedy, etc.) Therefore, we recommend that employers consider choosing the longest possible coverage plan.
Four One-Time-Fee Plans Available:
Employers are entitled to replacing the employee at no charge, whether the employee is dismissed or resigns. The length of time of the Free-Replacement Coverage determines the Agency Fee.
For a THREE-MONTH free-replacement coverage, the fee is equal to one-month's gross salary. (Least expensive)
For a SIX-MONTH free-replacement coverage, the fee is equal to 10% of the projected first year's gross salary. (Most popular)
For a NINE-MONTH free-replacement coverage, the fee is equal to 12% of the projected first year's gross salary. (Better than B)
For a ONE-YEAR free-replacement coverage, the fee is equal to 15% of the projected first year's gross salary. (Best coverage, best value)
FOR TEMP JOBS [90 days or less]: Fee is 25% of total gross projected wages.
Note: Minimum agency fee is $450.
All Plans Include:
- Written Unconditional Replacement Guarantee
- Free Qualified Replacements
- Expert Applicant Screening to Your Exact Requirements
- Criminal Background Check by Independent PI Company
- Sex Offender Screening by Independent PI Company
- Current Department of Motor Vehicles Driving Record Report
- Verifiable Confidential Work References Information
- Complete Copy of Applicant's Resume